Monday, February 27, 2006

Words awaited...

It has been long since I have written.
Actually it has been long since I wanted to write...but somehow those words; which were best of my friends sometime back; seemed to be upset with me. They just wouldn't come to me. I have got aborted poetries and scribbled articles in 'My Documents'; dumped like mummies; waiting for their day of salvation.
I had tried hitting a simple delete button a number of times; but couldn't... i don't know but i found be hard to just 'end' your incomplete creations. Not that my poetry is read and enjoyed by a million ardent readers or my thoughts are pondered over generations and can trigger revolutions; yet they still are the reflections of my own thoughts and do hold a place in my life. The are the reactions for my poor little soul to the phenomenon of this gigantic world. they are the anti-depression pills that vent all my rage and ensure that I keep the show go on. They are the fabrics woven with merely my experiences; my perceptions and my possibly pre-conceived notions; but they give me the excuse to think. To think deeper, piercing through the realms of my insensitivities. They call my true voice; it may be the case there is absolutely no one to hear it; so what?
Just because there is no professional playback compensation; the frogs don't stop groaning their song...

I always wanted to write. Something or the other. Either entertaining stuff or thought provoking matter; emotional experience or linguistically rich piece of art. Absolutely anything. But all i wanted is to play around with words. eventually i did so with maybe just a flare yet now its a fiasco.
with a handful of unfinished sculptures in my kitty; I await the miraculous flash of literary grace so that my dearest 'Wordly' buddies unite with me, once again...Will they?

7 Comments:

Blogger Pradnya said...

Nice blog... too deep though filled with an emotional touch. It's truely been long since you had your last posting, however, would expect more of your blogs now as it seems your words have shook hands with you again :) Keep writing dear, feels good...

-Pinky Pawani

3:19 AM  
Blogger ~Me said...

WoW !!!,

was just wondering if the fire that you have in verbal arguments is visible in the written word, you'll set the blogworld on fire!!! :P :D

7:03 AM  
Blogger Mayank said...

My personal favorite so far... Loved the thoughts here... Identify with most of them. Liked everything about it from title to "Will they?" :)

"the frogs don't stop groaning their song..." makes me feel like such a frog both figuratively and othewise!:D

Looks everyone has a down pour of such thoughts at around this age...

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u have justified the need to write ..thanks for the encouragement mam..keep writing

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

राणी, तुझा ब्लॊग पाहिला. अजून सगळे लेख वाचून झाले नाहीत. पण तू जे काही लिहीशील, छानच लिहीशील याची मला खात्री आहे.. आता वेळ काढून तुझे सगळे लेख वाचून काढतो. कविता पण upload कर गं!

Keep up The Great Work! I hope you continue to write in Marathi as well..

-My Best Wishes,

-prasanna(dada)

1:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It is an amazing blog...This is the firs blog that I have read so far which makes me read more...amazing writing...keep it up..

7:15 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Karvachauth Gifts
Karva Chauth Gifts

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home