Friday, November 19, 2010

“Offbeat”

I’d determined to abandon you from my thoughts

For all misery you’ve installed in the world
For heartfelt prayers you overlook
For each time you fail to protect the noble
For every instance you let the wrong win over the right
For each cry of the innocent
For every tear for the impeccable
For all saints crucified
For all devils enthroned
For undeserved suffering met every now and then
For me and all like me
In You who trusted

Abandoning you did not help
Everyone else vacated my world
Don’t know if it were one of your conspiracies again
But realization dawned the hard way
And I find no one else but only you with me
Your invisible presence is felt around
You don’t justify but take on all indictments
You might not answer but you sure listen
Don’t know from where then
The answers come on their own
And so does the strength to breathe on
Path is lit just about a footstep

In your limited capacities you offer
Stillness of a frozen lake
Vast emptiness of the endless sky
Soothing calmness of the maturing night
Serene coolness of the full moonlight
Freshness of springing blossom
Silence in the dense woods
Your company in loneliness

And then my offbeat life goes on….again!

~Pradnya
15-16 Nov 2010

1 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home