Wednesday, January 07, 2009

She couldn't fetch me fortune
Nor did she bring me any glory
But she put my heart to solace
By always listening to my story...

My unspoken dreams, my fears
My unhealed wounds, my tears
My expression of joy she broadcasts
Upon tides of time forever it lasts

Forbidden emotions she handles
Fizzled memories she rekindles
Despite all selfish forces
My vanilla soul, she endorses

She's been there from beginning
She'll stand by my till the end
She's none but my dear Poetry...
My forgotten old best friend


Pradnya Joshi
5 Jan 2008

2 Comments:

Blogger श्रद्धा कोतवाल said...

hello pradnya,

olakhalas ka? :-D

kiti divas kahi patta nahi tujha. orkutavar profile shodhun tithehi ek message takala hota. pan kahi reply nahi.

blog update kelayas asa disala tevha ithe takala message. kutheyas sadhya? punyat ki baher kuthe?

reply de. orkut kinva yahoo mail ID var.

-Shraddha kotwal

2:53 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Birthday Gifts Online Delivery
Karwachauth Sargi Pooja Thali
Karva chauth Sargi Pooja Thali

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home